EPUB is the most common format used for eBooks. This format is completely compatible with platforms like iPhone, iPad, and other eBook reader platforms. Though it cannot be very well viewed or printed on wide platforms. Users are busy finding the solution to this problem. Meanwhile, issues like “How do I fix an EPUB file?”, “How do I make an EPUB file readable?”, “Is EPUB trustworthy?” also started trending.
So the best way to cope with all these issues is to convert EPUB to PDF. As PDF is a trustworthy format and is highly compatible with all Mac/Windows/iOS/Android platforms. To help you in performing this conversion, we will talk about different useful approaches. You can also directly proceed with the EPUB Converter for Mac to accelerate your conversion process. Primarily let’s have a quick look at some major reasons to convert eBooks to PDFs.
What are the Reasons to Convert EPUB to PDF?
There are plenty of reasons to print EPUB files as PDFs. However, the following are some common reasons.
- PDF is a safe and secure document format to store data.
- It is easily accessible and shareable on any hardware system.
- This format is highly used for legal documentation purposes.
- Data in this file format can be password-protected.
After evaluating the reasons, let’s move ahead toward an effective solution to perform this conversion.
How to Open an ePub File as a PDF on a Macbook?
To justify this query well, we spent hours evaluating all the free converters available over the SERP. We figured out that firstly those online converters compromise the file integrity. As well as, if the user is not having access to the internet no converter will print EPUB file as PDF. In order to provide you with a solution that will neither comprise the file integrity nor require the internet to perform this conversion process. We dived deep into the research portion and managed to extract the best EPUB Converter Software below.
How to Convert EPUB to PDF Offline?
MacSonik EPUB Converter works best to convert EPUB documents to PDF, DOC, DOCX, XPS, JPEG, and more file formats securely. The utility is an expert-recommended solution and is a choice of thousands of users. It carries an easy GUI and multiple built-in features. These features make this tool a reliable and effective option to consider. To know about the tool in more detail, go ahead with the following steps.
Quick Steps to Convert EPUB to PDF Format
- Download and Install the MacSonik EPUB Converter software.
- Tap on the Add Files/Add Folder button to add the EPUB files.
- Choose PDF as the saving format from the drop-down menu.
- Apply the destination path for the resulting file and apply the required features.
- Lastly, click Convert to convert EPUB document to PDF.
- The tool can convert eBook to Word, Image, Webpage, and various document formats.
- You can even encrypt the EPUB files while converting them into DOC, DOCX, and PDF.
- Users can add a customized path and name to the resulting folder.
- It also allows its users to assign a log path, This log path is used to keep track of the files/folders involved in the conversion process.
- EPUB converter tool can also bulk-convert eBooks to PDF and other documents.
- This software is compatible with all the minor and major versions of macOS.
The article is inclusive of several methods to convert EPUB to PDF on mac. The blog also covers some prime reasons for this conversion process. Most of the users prefer online converts for conversion and consider it 100% safe. It is not a safe choice as users think and to remove this myth we have included a professional EPUB Converter. It eases down the conversion process and delivers 100% risk-free and accurate results.