- Record maintaining strategy should be implemented which helps in tracking the efforts as well as it will be evidence of an individual’s obedience to the rules and regulations.
- The monitoring of the employee’s failures as well as success to keep a follow up for the additional training and the completion of rules and regulation training.
- The rules and regulations of the corporation as well as the changes in them and ethical values being practiced would be kept up to date all the time.
- The generic and difficult to understand statements should be customized according to the requirement of the organization so that they would be easy to understand and obeyed.
- Make the compliance courses as much precise as possible and if they are lengthy, prefer to divide them in a number of durations so that they would not be boring.
- Customize as required in the company according to the team and departments.
- After completion, try to validate the content from legal experts so that the concepts should meet the regulatory requirements.
This strategy is very easy to implement and is found to be implemented successfully in a number of organizations. The source is the Internet and is provided underneath. I found them when I was working at an NGO as an intern and they explained these strategies to me as a new employee. They are highly effective that’s why if I would ever start my own organization or could become the manager of a functional team, I would prefer this strategy as it is easy to implement and helpful.