Multiple users are looking to save iCloud photos on their local computers to save them for future use. It is an effective way to backup your important image data on your operating system.
In this article, we will share some effective ways to backup iCloud photos to computer. We will go through a manual solution to perform this downloading process. Although, you can use a professional iCloud Backup Tool for Mac to backup iCloud mailbox efficiently on Mac PC. Primarily, let us have a quick look at some core needs to download iCloud photos to PC.
Reasons to Backup iCloud Photos to Computer
The following are the common reasons to migrate iCloud photos to a computer.
- It is easy to manage photos on the local system.
- Backing up photos will save users to not lose them in the future.
- It becomes easy to share photos with any user.
- They can be easily transferred to any operating system user.
After conversing the reasons for downloading photos from iCloud to a computer, let us observe some quick solutions to execute this process.
How to Transfer Photos from iCloud to PC?
There are manual and professional solutions to save iCloud photos to computer. Firstly, we will go through the two manual solutions for this process. After that, we will learn to professionally execute this process.
Manual Solution to Download Photos from iCloud to Computer
There are two manual solutions to save iCloud photos to computer. Observe each of them to reach a better solution.
Manual Method 1:Import Photos from iCloud to PC using iCloud.com
- Sign In with your Apple ID and Password on icloud.com.
- Tap on the Photos icon and choose the photos you require to download.
- Thereafter, click on the Download button at the top to proceed ahead with the process.
- Assign a location for your resulting file.
- Lastly, click Save File and then hit on the Ok button.
Manual Method 2: Download iCloud Photos to PC using USB Cable
- Connect your iPhone and the computer with a USB cable.
- After that, go to the launchpad and click the Photos app.
- Click on the Import tab and select the photos you require to download.
- Lastly, click Import XX Selected or Import All New Items to shift the photos to a mac PC.
You should have good technical knowledge to implement these manual solutions. It will take up to hours to import photos from iCloud to PC, depending upon its size. Moreover, you can backup and save your iCloud mailbox data easily using a professional iCloud Backup Tool.
Automated Method to Download iCloud Data to PC
MacSonik iCloud Backup Tool is a quick and direct way to backup and save iCloud mailbox items to your computer. This utility can also convert iCloud files to PDF, PST, MBOX, CSV, DOC, and more file formats. You can locally store your iCloud data on your Mac PC/computer in your desired file format. Apart from this, the iCloud backup tool provides you an option to migrate iCloud emails to Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, HotMail, and other email clients.
Steps to Backup iCloud Files to Mac PC
- Open the MacSonik iCloud Backup Tool on your macOS.
- Provide the iCloud credentials and click the Sign In button.
- Click the required mailbox items from the left panel and hit Next.
- Choose the output from the appeared menu and apply the additional features of the tool.
- Lastly, click the convert button and all your iCloud data will be downloaded to your desired location.
In conclusion, the best solution to download iCloud photos to the computer is using the advanced iCloud backup tool. It is an advanced utility that delivers 100% effective and efficient results. The method is easy to use and carries multiple advanced features with a user-interactive interface.